SELLING ONLINE MADE EASY
Welcome to blog.webshaper.com.my – a Blog that teaches you on how to run a successful eCommerce business.
Think we are not fit to talk about eCommerce?
Here’s a little bit info about webShaper:
- a hosted eCommerce service provider.
- a local brand, built from scratch by a group of Malaysians.
- is SEO friendly with only one-click POS shipping rate setup.
- has points system to reward customers.
- able to go multichannel with our webShaper lelong sync feature.
“But enough about us—let’s talk about you. Whether you are an entrepreneur or a budding entrepreneur, you will always need a good place where you can learn more. webShaper blog will give you exactly all the eCommerce knowledge you need.”
So, what kind of juicy stuff do we usually share?
- beautiful eCommerce website designs.
- webShaper featured customers.
- case studies on successful eCommerce businesses.
- practical eCommerce how-to’s ( a guide on how to sell more online ).
- visually attractive eCommerce infographics.
I’m from saqma boutique. I just saw your post about post laju temples. How to do it?or you have any services for that?
Hi, I’d been browsing through your q&a in other pages.
1. My question is do you have a correspondence email
2. And how do I ask Maybank to open debit account to accept online payments and other online transaction
Not sure if you covered my questions
kif, are you a malaysian? if so, this should be straight forward and easy. if not, don’t they they allow any non residents to open an account yet.